Criteria and Procedure
ACE certificate and logo is awarded only after the evaluation of the event by our team of experts.
The decision depends on objective scientific and technical criteria. Once your application is accepted, the ACE certificate and permission for the logo usage will be sent to your organization. Furthermore, your academic event will be added on our events list and would be made available to thousands of researchers worldwide. However, your academic event on our website certainly means an increase in your event`s visibility.
Get involved - send your application and certify your conference with ACE 1 or ACE 2. Academic Conference Excellence 1 (ACE 1) addresses international academic events, while Academic Conference Excellence 2 (ACE 2) addresses national academic events.
The evaluation will be focused on (but not limited to) the following objective criteria:
- Conference website (Every event should have a separate website or a full section as part of other academic website)
- Conference venue (The venue for the conference must be clearly indicated on the website)
- Submission (guidlines for authors/template)
- Organizing committee (visible on the conference website)
- Provisional program (presentation time, presentation type)
- Participants return rate (not applicable to events organized for the first time)
- Feedback form (participants are given an opportunity to evaluate the event)
- Peer review procedure (Submitted papers must undergo review procedure. Details for the procedure must also be part of the website)
- Scientific Committee
- International scientific committee should consist of members from at least 5 countries (not applicable to ACE 2)
- Publications (Scientific outcome derived from the event must be published online within 4 months after the event)
- Open access (The content of the book of proceedings must be freely available)